Re: Re[4]: The Who Sell out -...

>Mark, while not wanting to get into the middle of this "fight", I'm the one
>who asked Jim to apologize. I think the problem here is that you struck a
>chord with a few people--a too emotionally charged subject. May I "recommend"
>dropping the subject line if not, only for the reason of sticking to The Who.
>I recently got a lot of flack (e-mail and public) for this stupid fight that
>"Dr. Jimmy" started over "opinions" and got very personal. People out here
>don't know you that well yet, and I wouldn't like to see you "misjudged"...
>And, it's not like we have our Prodigy Who Politics bbs!

WF:
Well, you're a pal...and I had no intention of taking it any farther the
first post. However, you also know (from the P* Politics subject, if no
place else) that I am very strong on truth and clarity...so, if challenged I
will respond. If not challenged, I let it go. I fully intend to respond to
Jim's posts with no grudge etc. etc. as if nothing had happened...to quote
James Michael Cooper, "I'm not bothered, am I?"
Strength in diversity, as I said.
 Cheers              ML