Re: White City & The Kinks

> A bit unlikely I would have said - the two don't get on very well - Davies
> has always maintained that Townshend ripped off the first two Kinks singles
> with 'I Can't Explain'.

Boy is THAT silly!  C'mon, I've heard all them songs a billion times and it is an
extreme stretch at the least to maintain that.....

Speaking of open feuds, I heard for awhile that Townshend was miffed at McCartney for not
openly condemning the use of marijuana, but they finally kissed and made up, and recorded
an anti-drug public service announcement...

jw