firsts

Lurker here.

First concert: Jose Feliciano (really)
              then doobie brothers
         it was wonderful watching my dad when they said, "you all got
yer doobies?"

First album: a difficult one- I would say Tommy soundtrack or white album

First who song: Bargain- heard it on the radio in the mid 70s.  really
blew my mind
Favorite who album: Quadrophenia- saved my life n times over
Favorite who song: Geez.  Right now its however much I booze, but has
varied from WGFA to A quick One to seeker to everything else
First who show: 1982 Largo, Md.
First who bootleg: time magazine cover, Dec 79, MSG NY
Favorite townshend solo: overall: Empty Glass
                         sometimes: Chinese Eyes
Best who story: Trying to get by entwistle to get a damn drink at the
watergate bar in washington.
Most memorable who show: Washington RFK 89. Pete gave us guest passes and
I got to watch him smash a rickenbacker offstage. Somehow it meant
something. NOt quite sure what.
Times seeing the who: 6 or so
daltrey solo: 1
Entwistle solo: 1

Hugh

P.S> If anyone has heard of Who fan extraordinaire Jon Taub please send
him my regards.  Haven't heard from him in a few years.