Firsts ...

OK, I'm game ...

First LP: "Sgt. Pepper". To be fair, I think my first was a Cheech & Chong
album that my folks found ... well ... inappropriate, so I exchanged it
for "Sgt. Pepper". I was about 10 or so at the time.

First Concert: Queen, Cleveland 1980, The Game tour.

First Who exposure: A K-Tel-type album that had Baba O'Riley on it. I liked
it, but never followed up. I heard "Who Are You" on the radio in '78, and
I was hooked.

First Who concert: Cleveland, 1982 (first night). I tried to get tickets
for the Cincy '79 show, but I foolishly called the day AFTER they went on
sale. Gee, the show sold out in one day. How odd!

	-- Owen