last poll

So here's the latest:

Last cd bought:I just yesterday picked up Liz Phair's whipsmart, Neil
Young's Mirror Ball, and Ella and Louis together (fitzgerald and armstrong).

Last concert:  Laurie Anderson, Bright Red tour

Why Who are still important:  This could go on for pages.  I'll keep it
short.  Their music still impresses me.  I see something new in it each
time I listen.  The combination is one of the best.  It isn't just the
great lyrics, or just the great vocals, or just the great bass licks, or
drum solos, but the interaction of all of these.  It's unique,
fascinating and just damn good!
-L

Laura Plummer				* "We are all the same:  the men of
Graduate School of Lib and Info Sci	*  anger, and the women of the
University of Texas at Austin		*  page."
liquid@gslis.utexas.edu			*         --Indigo Girls