Re: profiles, etc.

DON'T READ THIS POST IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED!!!

re:

>It all began with 45 purchases of Elton John (Island Girl)

The name "Island Girl always brings a smile to my face. Back in the good ol'
days of the CB Radio (Yeah, like "breaker, breaker, good buddy!) my friend,
Bobby The Clown (no, not a real clown...) told me this story about a girl,
who's CB "handle" was "Island Girl". Seems that the night he met "Island
Girl", she was in the back seat of his friend's car. His friend gets out of
the car and says, "See that girl? That's 'Island Girl'. It seems that she was
just blowing some guy and he pissed in her mouth!"

So... there you have it!

WF <~