1st's

	First album:  Don't remember.  Probably Micheal Jackson's Thriller.

	First Who exposure:  A friend of my mom's gave me a tape he made
of different Who stuff.  Listened to it everyday for three months afterwards.

	First Concert:  Ok, I have to admit I've only been to two real
big shows.  The first being Pearl Jam, Feb. 8 1994 and the second being
Phish last month.  BTW, if you ever have the chance to see Phish its
definitely an interesting experience.  Great music, strange (but cool)
audience.

I'm 20 and damn proud of it!
Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Department     |  "Deaf, dumb, and blind boy, he's in a
University of Montana           |   quiet vibration land..."
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |                   -- The Who's "Tommy"
                                   --  "It's all stuff and nonsense."  repeat
                                                                   E. Vedder