Not quite a Magic "BUS", but...

Hey all..

I wanted to tell you about the van I saw on Friday.

I was driving through the town next to mine on Friday night,
( Rahway, New Jersey )
and saw one of those Chevy Mini-Vans making a turn at a
light, and when it turned, I saw that the back of the
van had a big "The Who" with the arrow pointing, on the
back door.

So, I wanted to get a closer look at the vehicle to see other
art work that I could not make out from a distance.

When I got closer, I saw that the back of the van had painted
on it "Lil' Squuze Box", and along the sides of the van were
the same "TheWHO" w/ arrow  paintings, and the flood lights
on the front had square "TheWho" covers, as well as another
TheWho w/arrow on the hood, and the surrounding windows all
had "TheWho" painted on them.

I wonder what the drivers ( A woman who looked about 37 or so )
favorite type of music is ?

Are you on this list, Mystery Lady ? Nice van, if you are... ;)

Pete