Anyone going to the Convention??

A while back there was some talk about the Who Convention in London in
September.  I posted some info I received from the Generations fanzine in
England.  I know a few people were talking about going, but haven't heard
anything lately.  How 'bout it?  Still interested?  George?  Carl? :)

I've always wanted to go to England and would love to spend about a week
there.  The convention gives me a good excuse to go now.

Let me know if you're seriously interested in going, and we can start to
work out some plans.  Also, if any of our U.K. Who friends have a spare
floor... ;)

Later
Joe

P.S.  Hey, enough with the Linda Perry crap.