roio help/advice

Can anyone give me some advice on the following roios? I'm mainly interested
in sound quality & setlists for each, but any info you can give me is greatly
appreciated!  Please respond to mhnd71f@prodigy.com rather than this address.
Is there anyway to access a roio database like the one set up for all the Pink
Floyd stuff? If so, could you send me the address?

These are the titles I'm wondering about:

Shea Stadium 1982(2cd)
Cobo Hall (Detroit '72)
San Francisco 1971
Excitement at your feet (89)
Sparks on the bay(Oakland 7/21/69)
Tales from the Who (largo, MD 12/5/73)
Pinball Wizard (Capitol Theater, Largo 12/73)

Are Tales From The Who & Pinball Wizard the same?

Thanks!

Steve

Delivery Priority: Normal
Delivery Report:   Basic