TKAA performances

	This is my input on the WGFA version from TKAA.  I have the "Who's
Better, Who's Best" laserdisc and the audio differs from the video a bit
(as in Moonie's snare hits, and Pete's riffing at the end).  All I could
attribute to all the differences (TKAA sdtrk, TKAA video audio, WBWB) is
that on the TKAA sdtrk Pete might of tracked in some riffs to maybe fill
in some gaps in the sound.  I've also noticed the damn acoustic guitar
strumming along, and I NEVER recall hearing that as part of the onstage
backing tape they would play.  Perhaps that was tracked in too.  As a
musician myself, I know how important it can be to "fill in the gaps"
(to make a pun on the 1981 interview disc) on an audio score.  While
many of us (myself included) enjoy watching the 'Oo rock out onstage,
when it's only the cd or vinyl or cassette playing, the music gets
scrutinized even more.  That's why it's hard for me to listen to the cd
version of "Who's Next" compared to the box set remixes where
everything sounds cleaner and crisper (especially Keith's drums).

	Okay enough of my chat.  Thanks.
		Aaron