Correct Who Chording on 1st 4 chords of Overture

This goes to Jason Hare, up in NY as well as the other right honorable
members who submitted their entries:

1st Chord. Yup, a C, but Townshen superimposes an open C and a 3rd position
bar chord, which segues bettter than the open one into:

2nd Chord.  Using (whose?) notation with a bit of added help.
Line 1 String name
Line 2 Fret Position
Line 3 Which finger (T 1 2 3 4, with 4 bein' the pinkie)

O.K. Chord 2:

E A D G B E
6 x 1 1 1 x
OOps, try again
E A D G B E
6 x 5 5 5 x
2 x 1 1 1 x

Whew!

3rd Chord .  NOT a C minor. Nope nope nope.

3rd Chord. A minor

Ah, then we get to the 4th chord.  Sorry, boys, I skunked ya.  Whereas the
piano bit may be relevant, (is there piano in the mix? Forgot....), on the
guitar the CORRECT chord is a bitch.  Classic
Townshend fingering.....

4th Chord:

E A D G B E
4 x 6 5 4 o (o is for open)
T x 4 3 1

Try that one on.  Takes a bit to get the sound and intonation right, but after
awhile you do realize that this is it....

There is a chord done on LAL during the part where Daltrey echoes "Ch ch ch ch"
which is the finger breaker.  The chord is alternated with a simpler one, but
once again Townshend's genius is picking the right chord for the job.

For purposes of simplicity we'll call it the "Fancy F" chord since it is derived
from a 1st position
F formation....

E A D G B E
x 8 7 5 3 3
x 4 3 2 1 1

Try that one on for size!!!
This chord precedes the one that is a C formation with the 3rd and 4th finger
on the 3rd fret of the high e and b strings.  THAT chord is used in the
long chording run between the D and G.  so it goes: D D C(mod) G , D D C(mod) G.
But once again he mixed 'em all up and made 'em sound great.

O.K. Later
JW