Re: Quote d'jour

Kevin wrote:

> "Before the Who got big, I wanted them to get bigger and bigger and bigger
> and bigger until a number one record and then wrap dynamite around their
> heads and blow them up on TV"   -PT

Joke was on him; he damn near blew his own head off on the Smothers Brothers show.

And concerning Pete whining about fame an fortune, I am fond of the acceptance
speech Neil Young gave on the HOF awards this year.  Something to the effect,
"Don't be misled by my mournful lyrics, etc.  Life's pretty darned good;
I'm having a great time."