Re: Live Aid and WGFA

Those guys chronically missed that kinda stuff.  THey did that on that one
awards show they did in '84 prior to Live Aid.  They did it on Live Aid.
They did it in '89 on the PPV (Pete was hilarious singing the instructions
to where to come in to Roger).  Roger butchered a few on his PPV.  I mean, it's
O.K. as far as I am concerned - it's more of a challenge to come out of it
without the song falling apart - to me that's more interesting...
JW