Re: collective soul

Speaking of Who sound-alikes, has anyone seen the Muff's latest video?
It's off the CD Blond and Blonder (sp?) and is called Sweet Sorrowful or
something like that.  I taped it and can get an excact reading, captain.
Anyhow, the drummer is very good, and he has the Moon thing down pat.

I saw Collective Soul in PDX at La Luna Aug. of last yr.  That was one of
the most exciting and crowded shows I ever saw. Tickets only at the door,
so there were lines like days of auld. (Read:  Screw you Ticketmaster and all
of your descendents for the next 20 generations- facing them is one of the few
but extremely significant things Pearl Jam ever did - and yes I've heard all
the counter arguments so don't start with me.)
Fire Marshall must've been paid off.
Heard a few things on the latest CD.  O.K. actually.  No, didn't see Hootie
and the Blowpigs, but I do have a Hiwatt and a '68 SG.  They sound really good
together I can tell you.
JW