Re: Leave Pete Alone

> 	Hello Fellow Who Fans,
>
> I've been hearing all this talk about Pete Being too old and all this
> bullshit. I think Pete should do whatever the hell he wants (without
> people telling him what to do). Pete's career with the WHO is over with IMO.
> He obviously doesn't want to play with The Who anymore. He should do what he
> feels happy doing. If he keeps
> doing what everyone else want's him to do it will just make him unhappy.
> If Pete's unhappy than I'm unhappy because he's not doing what he enjoys
> which is writing and playing his own music.

Ok, but ...Being that there are alot of Who fans, he has to expect some
sort of demand for appearance in concert or a new album  or something.

No, he doesn't have to do anything, but when you go and make a Psychoderelict,
do a tour with it, put Tommy on Broadway, you are leaving yourself to the
imagination and hopes of the general fans that he has more to come. Or
else wouldn't he have been quiet and hidden for the last 5 years after the
re-union Who tour ?

Pete