stuff

My brother just sent me this, and I thought you might be interested. IF
any of you have it, let me know what you think.

Laura Plummer				* "I'm saving the bass player
Graduate School of Lib and Info Sci	*    for Omaha."
University of Texas at Austin		*           --Janis Joplin
liquid@fiat.gslis.utexas.edu		*

You probably have this recorded but I read a review of "The very best of
Yvonne Elliman" that said the reason to buy the CD is "an out-of-left-field
version of the Who's 'Can't Explain' featuring truly spectacular guitar by
Pete Townshend himself."