A new Who related album?

Hey all,
 My brother just e-mailed me about some new music out. (We always trade
new music tips.) Anyway, this one, I thought you might all be interested
in. Does anyone know them or have info?

>Have you heard of "Guided by Voices?" They have a new record out that's
>getting pretty good reviews. Another album of theirs that's supposed to be
>good is "Bee Thousand" which is apparently how you say Pete Townsend
>after too may beers. Thought you'd be interested.

Laura Plummer				* "Let's face it, you can't worship
Graduate School of Lib and Info Sci	*   a guy for destroying an
University of Texas at Austin		*   instrument in the name of rock."
liquid@fiat.gslis.utexas.edu		*        --Pete Townshend