Woodstock Box Set

I think the event that got me into The Who was when I saw the
Woodstock documentary and got completely blown away when the band sang
"Summertime Blues".  I love the part where they throw the guitar out
into the audience.  Quick question:  I am considering buying the
Woodstock 25th anniversary 4-cd box set.  Is this worth buying?  Is it
better to buy the Woodstock I & II soundtracks?  How good are The Who
represented on the box set?

Thanks,

M & M
mpmoncey@aec.apgea.army.mil
Just have the regular LaL release but it kicks ass!