Re[2]: LaL Generation Gaffe

Jeff,

Thanks. I'll go back and listen to the Smothers Brothers tape. I would
have enjoyed seeing him smash his brother's bass!

I can't really offer to chart Pete's chords. I must confess I am heavily
left-channel biased. Plus I wouldn't really know what I was doing. I
could look at John's however...

John has a full expose of this famous piece on his instruction
cassettes, including a how to and accompanying tablature. As he says:
"If I teach enough people to play it, I won't have to play it." He plays
it with his fingers rather than with a pick. Let me know if you want to
get hold of this recording.

Regards, George