The Who's exhibit at Austin

To all those who would like to inquire on the Who/Townshend exhibit at the
University of Texas at Austin, the following is what I know:

        A man working in the Center for American History (at UT) had toured
with the Who as well as many bands back then (ie before the 90's).  He
being a photographer donated much of his work regarding the Who and
Townshend to the University of Texas about a year to two years ago.  This
work was was put on as a wonderful exhibit at the Bass concert hall at UT
during the Broadway production of Tommy which I myself thought was well
done.  I beleive that the fella who photographed all of this was a friend
of Townshend, however I am not sure.  I will ask my buddy who works with
him and find out.  I will also dig through my shit and see if I still have
the program for this exhibit.  If I do, I will send it out.
        Most of the exhibit consisted of black and white photos spanning
the career of the Who.  I hope this information was worthwhile to all of
y'all.   Laura if you ask some one in the center for American History they
should be able to help inform you.
"It don't really happen that way at all"