Re: LEEDS vs. MARQUEE poster

Denis Bowler <dbowler@pcug.org.au> wrote:
>This would imply
>that the one to track down may be the original Track "MARQUEE" version.

I don't think the MARQUEE poster is worth anything, especially folded.  There
used to be a record store in Framingham, Massachusetts that sold this poster
for a few bucks ($4?), unfolded.  I had one framed over 10 years ago, but I
don't expect that it's worth anything.  I think if you look through some
rock-and-roll-junkie catalogs, you'll probably find it.