Misc...

Most emotional song for me: Behind Blue Eyes or anything of Quadrophenia

At my funeral: I'm Free

Re: the LAL poster... My special edition came with the "LEEDS" version which
I was happy about as I already had the "MARQUEE" version with my Decca vinyl.
I checked the Hanel book last night and it says that there WAS a special
pressing done for a Leeds concert that included the "LEEDS" version and
that all subsequent Track reissues had the "LEEDS" version.  This would imply
that the one to track down may be the original Track "MARQUEE" version.
Ahhh... it's all getting a bit confusing.  Sidenote: I was in the Sydney
Hard Rock cafe last Sunday night and they had what appeared to be an original
Marquee poster as one of their Who items.  Unfortunately I could not get
close enough to have a good look though - who knows, it may have been the
Leeds "Master" so to speak.

Incidentally if anyone is after a copy of the Hanel book ("Illustrated
Discography") I may be able to get some copies at $7Aust a piece.

Mark:  Get Iron Man, if only for the two Who tracks on it.  Like Fletch
said though, try and get it on CD.

I second (or third...) Sean's comments on Rolling Stone.  I have just
recently ended my subscription due largely to the scant coverage they
give to bands like The Who et al and also due to the fact that every
second issue seems to have a naked woman draped across the cover (rarely
anyone in the music business) which doesn't go over too well with My Wife.

Great news about McVicar on CD! I've been waiting for this one!

Regards,
Denis.
Proud owner of LAL#003325
Denis Bowler		"Murdered in cold blood is what I'm gonna be..."

dbowler@pcug.org.au                             Ph:  +61 6 2741204
dbowler@mgdestmx01.erin.gov.au                  Fax: +61 6 2741204