Re: VARIOUS

> a) What happened to "Put those Cigarettes Out" from the Original ?

   Its still there...

> b) Is the very beginning of the Substitute stage announcement also edited ?

    If you mean the chatter about the highest it got in the charts, followed
    by the cigarette comment, it is included.

> 2. I must admit that this is a very TRIVIAL question, but:
>    Did Roger ever grow a beard?

     Well, I have seen those "pork chop" sideburns on him
     I can't recall ever seing him with a beard, unless he
     did it for a movie. I would be surprised, I dont think he
     would look good with a beard, but then again, Robert Plant
     was supporting some whiskers years ago and I didnt think
     he ever grew a beard till I started flipping through the
     pages of Zep books..

 Roger cut his hair for McVicar, correct ? Wasn't that the shortest
 his hair had been since '63-'64 ?