VARIOUSSun Dec 7 12:26:38 PST 1997

Since I have finished all this term's essays here at Canterbury University,
I thought that I would write a quick note to the list:

I have a few questions:

1. Since I haven't written since the release of "Live at Leeds", I must say
that I am extremely impressed.  Personally, I don't mind that much that the     Tommy was excluded.  Although they are not great quality, Woodstock,
Tanglewood and Amsterdam satisfy me.  I'd rather have a live set from 1971 or   1972 than ANOTHER Tommy!  I'm surviving on a 45 minute tape here at Uni, so
forgive me if I have misheared anything:
a) What happened to "Put those Cigarettes Out" from the Original ?
b) Is the very beginning of the Substitute stage announcement also edited ?

2. I must admit that this is a very TRIVIAL question, but:
   Did Roger ever grow a beard?

3. Lastly, could anyone tell me what PT played at the Princes Trust concerts
   in 1982 and 1986/7  ?

Thanks for the time.
I'll have to unsubscribe over Easter, when I go home, else I'll come back
to a computer saying "Incorporating New mail     Fetching 1 of 1453" !!!!

Tim