Kinda off the subject...... (fwd)

Grady M. Wick writes:
>From list-owner-thewho@cisco.com  Fri Mar 10 10:18:24 1995
 Sun Dec  7 12:26:38 PST 1997
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 13:12:13 -0500 (EST)
From: "Grady M. Wick" <wickgm@ttown.apci.com>
To: thewho@cisco.com
Subject: Kinda off the subject......

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge Who fanatic (pround owner of LaL#10027).
However, this is kinda off the subject:  a few days ago, I read some mail
who owner had a subscription to the Yes newsletter.  If that person, or
anyone else for that matter, could tell me to whom I send my request to
subscribe, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks, everyone.
Grady
E-mail:wickgm@ttown.apci.edu

Grady M. Wick
1890 Bent Pine Hill		H: (610)366-9019
Fogelsville, PA  18051		W: (610)481-2433

"I'm an English boy, I was brought upright;
	You can hold me down, and I will bite."
		      --Pete Townshend's "English Boy" from
			his album "Psychoderelict"