Re: Lists and such

cwilson@uism.BU.EDU writes:

> Hey, I am glad to see such a good response to my little question!

TheWho
The Stones
Boston Celtics
Porschephiles
Honda
and about a zillion SAGE lists (sysadmin professional organization)

Yes, I get a _lot_ of mail... it used to be about 400 messages a day.  I've
trimmed it to right around 200 these days.  1/2:-)

Your friendly, neighborhood list maintainer,

-> Paul <-

--
Paul M. Moriarty / pmm@cisco.com / +1 408 526 8174
Manager, Engineering Computer Services / Cisco Systems, Inc.