And now a word from your list maintainer...

I am the man who looks after the list... :-)

Folks,

I can honestly say that for the 1-1/2 years I've been running this list,
that it has been one of the friendliest and most enjoyable mailing lists that
I have ever been associated with.

If you disagree strongly with somebody, please take it to private e-mail and
leave the list out of it, OK

Let's keep the discussion centered around the band and its members, not the
list and its members, OK?

I now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion...

Thanks.

-> Paul <-

--
Paul M. Moriarty / pmm@cisco.com / +1 408 526 8174
Manager, Engineering Computer Services / Cisco Systems, Inc.