Re: Regular set list?

Walter,
	Your question ("how many 'Pinball Wizard's?") got me thinking. and
because I've been working on a spreadsheet catalog of my Who collection,
I can answer pretty easily.

	Based on my collection, the songs that show up in the most
different versions are .... <drum roll> ...

	"Baba O'Riley" - 21 versions (demo, studio, 19 live)
	"Won't Get Fooled Again" - 24 versions (demo, 2 studio, 21 live)
	"Behind Blue Eyes" - 27 versions (demo, 3 studio, 23 live)
	"My Generation" - 28 versions (demo, studio, 26 live)

	"Pinball Wizard" - 32 versions (demo, studio, 30 live).

Yep, in my collection, "Pinball Wizard" is the most common. I suppose the
top 5 shouldn't really be surprising. There's a lot more boots from the
later tours, and these are such staples that they're going to show up a
whole lot.

Interesting question.

	-- Owen