Don't Even Waste Your Time...

"Give em an inch, and they'll take a mile."

Nine months ago, the idea that a entire new Who catalog was coming
out not to mention an expanded Live At Leeds was just a pipe dream.
Now that Live at Leeds is here, people didn't think it was good
enough?  Nitpicking is damn right!  I agree that the absence of
"Spoonfull" was dissapointing, but a re-issue (and let me stress
RE-ISSUE) that has 42 new minutes (more than the original album
itself) is pretty damn impressive.  In my opinion, it's as close to
perfect as you can get, or as you're going to get with big record
companies.  I suggest you enjoy what you have.

Let's get real here.  MCA did a lot to put out this CD when they
really didn't have to, I think going to 2 discs would've been pushing
it.  Asking for more at this point is pretty lame.  You can't get
much better than this.