Leeds

	As soon as I got out of class yesterday I ran down and picked it
up.  I even managed to get a limited edition (no. 7394).  Since I'm a
young fan who has never bought a record, I was totally impressed by
the packaging.  It's so much better to have those little extras than to
just see pictures of them in the liner notes.
	Was I mistaken or was Spoonful supposed to be added to Shakin All
Over?  Was it a last minute cut?  I noticed their is a big gap underneath
the explanation of Shakin' which suggests to me that they may of cut out
a few lines explaining Spoonful.  Just my guess.
	Did anybody else notice that there was a lot more reverb on just
about everything?  I know there was a lot of fine tuning done to the
album but that seemed to stick out the most to me.
	My last question:  Where did that echo at the beginning of Magic
Bus come from.  I can't imagine that they had the technology in '70 to
edit that out since it echos right on top of the main riff.  Of course I
could be wrong.
        I'd like to thank MCA and everybody involved, I'm
completely blown away and I don't think it could have been done much
better.  Thank-you.

Shanon
When they're lowering me into my grave, I'm gonna have my headphones on
with this CD spinning in my Discman.

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Broadcasting   |  "Deaf, dumb, and blind boy, he's in a
University of Montana           |   quiet vibration land..."
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |                   -- The Who's "Tommy"