Re: i can't believe they got it right!!!!!!!!

TapeBoy@aol.com wrote:
>picked up the special packaging of the cd and much to my amazement
>mca/polydor/the who/astley/charlesworth actually GOT IT RIGHT for
>once!!! this is what all reissues should be like! and this sets a very high
>standard for the rest of the reissues to live up to.

Never mind reissues. All releases. This was money well spent.
I also have the import but my Marquee poster met an unfortunate fate.
Horribly torn in a moving accident . P~(  I had to actually laugh today
when i pulled out the original MCA cd to compare!

Jon Proulx <jlproulx@mailbox.syr.edu> wrote:
> Anyway... I especially love _A Quick One_ and _Amazing Journey/Sparks
> (what a tease, though.How can they give us that and leave the rest of
> Tommy to our imaginations? I hope we get it eventually.)

Yes. even w/ 70 mins I still want more ! Live@Leeds2!Tommy! Me 2 !
Sparks has to be my favorite tune on this...specially after
seeing the BW show!The sound quality is great the packaging phenomanal.
I only wish it was a 2cd set...IMO  the versions of FortuneTeller/Tattoo on
the FillmoreEast68 Cd are more precise and spirited. I would have
rather seen the Tommy tracks.

Cant wait for the 70min "Sells Out" ...Artrocity!