Re: '89 video. (fwd)

jwinteri writes:
>From list-owner-thewho  Mon Jun 26 17:00:34 1995
 Sun Dec  7 12:36:50 PST 1997
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 95 20:06:31 est
From: "jwinteri" <jwinteri@isdlink1.ess.harris.com>
To: thewho@cisco.com
Subject: Re: '89 video.

     Have any of you seen/heard the laserdisc of the Universal show -
     it's a full digital transfer and it's phenomenal.  It doesn't cut out
     WGFA or anything and the last disk is CAV so it's fun to frame advance
     during Pete's flurry on Who Are You.  I think the tape transfer
     doesn't help an decent show otherwise.  Remember that some of us were
     born in the wrong decade... and we haven't yet decayed!  WHO-decayed

     Just some thoughts,
     Jeff
     jwinteri@harris.com