AQO

So, are the old MCA A Quick One/Happy Jack CD's gonna become collector's
items, since they will be the only source for a handful of true stereo
versions of some tracks on compact disc??  If you dig stereo, better snap
up those much-maligned old discs before they disappear!  BTW, it's true
that in those days, the mono mix was the one prepared by the actual
artists; but many of us enjoy the stereo versions because we can more
clearly hear various instruments, vocals, oddities, & things that help
make up the songs... Besides, just 'cos when this music originally came
out stereo recording was in its infancy in pop music doesn't
necessarily mean we should stick to the older mono technology -
authenticity is one thing, but what sounds good is another.  Oh well,
I'm one of those folks hoping to live long enough to hear Beatles discs
containing both stereo & mono mixes!!

On a sillier note, I guess the new notes show that Roger drove a Volvo
Saint, not an Aston Martin, as the LP liner claimed; as for whether Keith
actually did breed chickens or not, further research might be necessary! :)