The Zombies

Hello Who Fans,

I was wondering if anyone here knows anything about a great group from
England which was very overlooked in the 60's. I'm talking about the
Zombies who had a hit song called "Time of The Season". I found a copy of
their last studio album as a used cd titled "Odessey and Oracle". This cd
is really great stuff, if you can find it, definetly check it out. BTW,
there was a cover story on The Zombies about 3 months ago in Goldmine
magazine.

I was just wondering others opinions on this greatly overlooked group.
Sorry for my Babbling on Non-Who stuff.

JEFF