Quick One and Sell Out remasters

     Ian,

     I listened to both last night. While the two CD's are somewhat
     jumbled together in my head, I am, overall, quite impressed with
     the care put into these remasters, or shall we call them just
     "Masters." Sonic quality is high.

     Standout tracks for me were the alternate version of Mary Anne and
     Glittering Girl.

     The liner notes are particularly well done with a wealth of new
     photos. I liked the one's of Roger's new Saint's car (Volvo) and
     the shots of them in Paris during 1966.

     And in true Mod tradition, they are always well-dressed, especially
     John. Is that John singing the new RotoSound advert?

     I didn't like the cropping of the NME articles. I'll find some of
     the originals and post them sometime here.

     Regards, George