Off th' subject - King Crimson tour

Just a brief note to say that I saw King Crimson last night and the show
was truly amazing!  If you are into that genre of music , you cannot afford
to miss this one!

My mail system has been undergoing the electronic equivalent of The Bends
for the last few days, so I apologize if anyone's mail has bounced.  But I
haven't been getting my daily Who doses for awhile and I'm having some
withdrawals.

Finally, I tried posting a job notice for a Windows Programmer that my
company desperately needs.  If you responded to that, it didn't get to me!
Please keep trying until you hear a reply.

OK,
KLW

PS: I officially apologize to all on the Right Honorable List for wasting
bandwidth.