Re[2]: Convention tickets

Text item:

Joe,

I just sent the twenty quid. No postage. If you want to be nicer, send them an
IRC or two, since I saw ~ 80p postage on the envelope. But I didn't; not that
that's right.

It took a week and a half total to receive the tickets. This Matt Kent is very
efficient. Hopefully a good harbinger of the convention's organisation...

Regards, George

Hi George:

Can't seem to get an answer for this.  When you ordered tickets, did you
just send L20 for the two tickets or did you have to cover postage?  Should
I send an IRC?

Thanks
Joe

Text item: External Message Header