Hey Jeff W & Michael M!!!!

Attention Jeff Winterich and Michael Mishura!!!!!!!

Please contact me ASAP via e-mail re: WHO tape trades. I accidentally erased
your e-mail IDs, otherwise I'd contact you both outside the shared WHOlist. I
got your lists and want to negotiate with each of you re: trades. Thanks! And
please feel free to call me at home if you want to speak to me personally to
work out an arrangement.

Marty Secero
908-526-5371

We now return you to your originally scheduled WHOlist, already in progress!!!