Re: More and MORE TKAA!

Jay asks:
>2.  "Happy Jack" is listed as "Live Tour, Sweden-" isn't this the recorded
>version, and in a studio?
>3.  "My Wife-" Kilburn State Theatre, London- WHERE THE HELL IS THIS IN THE
>VIDEO?  Maybe I missed it.
>4.  Which leads me to another question- "Roadrunner" isn't on the CD, but I
>think it's on the record, right?  And where can I find the best version of
>this song?  And on the back cover they mention "Join Together/Roadrunner/My
>Generation Blues-" where's "Join Together?"

There were discrepancies/omissions between the film and the original vinyl
release:

* Happy Jack is live on the vinyl, studio in the film.
* My Wife is on the vinyl, not in the film.
* Join Together/Roadrunner/My Gen Blues is all on the vinyl, chunks missing
in the film.  JT is a different arrangement on vinyl, omitted from the
film. (RR is a highlight of the film IMO - PT's grimacing solo at the end
of RR is a gem!)

Sounds like they just took the listings from the vinyl and put them on the
film notes like idiots rather than accurately putting down what is actually
in the film.

OK,
KLW