More and MORE TKAA!

Well, if you haven't noticed, I seem to always be the one in this group
completely obsessed with the TKAA movie...

And now I have some questions for the most knowledgeable WHO fans in the
world!

I just upgraded my copy and bought the "special edition" with the video of
"TKAA" the song, and I don't find it that special.  Anyway...

On the back cover, they list a bunch of songs and where they were performed.
 Anybody else find GLARING errors here?

1.  "Long Live Rock" is listed as "Olympic Studios, London-" meanwhile, I
only see it in the closing credits.

2.  "Happy Jack" is listed as "Live Tour, Sweden-" isn't this the recorded
version, and in a studio?

3.  "My Wife-" Kilburn State Theatre, London- WHERE THE HELL IS THIS IN THE
VIDEO?  Maybe I missed it.

4.  Which leads me to another question- "Roadrunner" isn't on the CD, but I
think it's on the record, right?  And where can I find the best version of
this song?  And on the back cover they mention "Join Together/Roadrunner/My
Generation Blues-" where's "Join Together?"

5.  "A Quick One" is from the rock and roll circus- is this the full version
on the soundtrack, and if so, why is the second part of the version on the
boxed set different?

6.  In the closing credits, there is footage of the band wearing the same
clothes as Shepperton, except for Keith's purple outfit- is this at Kilburn?

7.  Finally, Dave Marsh's book lists Shepperton as being the location where
"There's a guitar up here if any big mouthed git wants to fuckin' take it off
me..."  But he's wrong.  I have heard the Kilburn tapes....it was said THERE.

Sorry for all the questions, but I would appreciate any answers.  I think
I've come up with enough to start a few good discussions!

Long Live Rock!

Jay