Audience chatter on boots...

Here's another wierd question for you Who'ers with
audience taped boots.

I was listening to The Who at MSG,NY ( Time mag. cover?)
and there must have been a guy who sounded a little tipsy
who kept yelling " Tho WHOooo" The WHO" This is the WHO!!"

It sounds like this was recorded way up in the Blue Seats
on top.

Reminded me of the time I was at John Cougar Mellcamp about
4 years ago where this guy was smashed, and kept turning
around to the people in the rows yelling "Getttt on yer
feeet!! This is JOHN COUGAR MELLENCAMP, man...!"

Yeah,  no shit...

I cant be positive, but I think I can hear the person who
was recording The WHO boot was trying to quiet guy down.

The Mellencamp guy just got tired and konked out after 45 minutes
of the show..

Anyway, I was wondering what other chatter some of you have
heard in bootlegs.

Curious...

Pete