Re: letter from Olga! =)

>      Not to long ago, I posted a message re: meeting women of the former
> soviet union through romance ads.

---snip---

I want someone to explain to me HOW this shit is getting in my mailbox!
There simply must be a way to find out who this idiot is.  It's bad enough
to have to read this kind of thing when browsing a newsgroup, but when it
starts getting in to my personal mailbox that's going a bit too far.

IS THERE NOT A WAY TO BLOCK THIS AT THE SOURCE BEFORE IT GETS DISTRIBUTED
TO EVERYBODY ON THE LIST?  There must be.

Bill