Re: letter from Olga ... try to stop this crap

Tom Grier writes:

> Cisco.com postmaster:
>
> This is the second such post that has come through "thewho" mailing list.
> This is abuse of the mailing list system ... isn't there some way to stop
> this kind of crap?

No, there isn't.   Well there is, but it would take a bit of work to do it
without impacting the list's normal postings, and, quite frankly, I've got
bigger fish to fry at the moment.

Remember, I'm a volunteer, I have a day job that keeps me _very_ busy, and,
in my "copious spare time", I try to squeeze in having a life.

This poster has forged mail headers and posted to basically every
majordomo-run list on the Internet.  We're not alone.

In the interim, you have a 'delete' key, please use it.

-> Paul <-

--
Paul M. Moriarty / pmm@cisco.com / +1 408 526 8174
Manager, Engineering Computer Services / Cisco Systems, Inc.