Two Questions

1.  Could someone please post the track list for Pete's "Greatest Hits" CD?
 I know it's been posted before, but I accidentally deleted that digest.
 Does it include "The Sea Refuses No River"?

2.  A few digests ago someone posted what appeared to be a track list for the
Live at Leeds CD.  Were the tracks supposed to be in their proper running
order?  I hope not, because, if I recall correctly, Substitute was listed
well after Happy Jack and I'm a Boy.  I believe that all three songs were
performed in a row (at least that's how it sounds judging from Pete's
introduction on the box set).  I sure hope that Charlesworth and Astley
haven't fu*#ed with the running order.