On the note of covers ...

                                                                               *
Hello all,                                                         Jan 13, 1995

On the note of covers (or close enough) .......

Has anyone ever heard of a band from Boston called the Cavedogs?  They were
originally on Enigma and then later picked up by Capital Records.

I can't help thinking a little of the WHO when I listen to some of there songs
(particularly on their 'Joyrides for Shut-ins' album).

Maybe it is the drumming, some of the guitar chords, the energy, I don't know.

There's even a song which just coincidentely has the name Babaganoosh, or
Baba something (i'm not certain of the exact name becuase I don't have the CD
in front of me).

Just wondering if anyone had heard of it and had an opinion.....

DJF (David)