Re: Who Tribute Album

I doubt if they'll appear on the slated tribute album, but REZ BAND
(short for Resurrection Band) did an excellent cover of Bargain on their
album entitled Innocent Blood (from 1992, I think!). REZ is a
Chicago-based Christian band with blues roots and a heavy metal flair.
They've been around since 1978. Good band. Sorry, the record label
escapes me, but you can find REZ albums at Tower Records, etc.

- Doug

"I work myself to death just to fit in...."