Re: other boots

> This might seem an odd request for this group. I am looking for a
>Beatle's bootleg called "Watching Rainbows" It's from July 23,1969 I
>believe. I want it because they did the who song "A Quick One While He's
>Away" They were apperently quite impressed by it. I'm curious to hear how
>they did it. Thus far I have not found this boot. Anyone have it?

My brother has a boot with this on it, I can't be sure it's the same title
though, and the Beatles version of A Quick One is nothing more than John
Lennon singing the first two lines from the song.  This was taken from the
booted-to-death Let It Be sessions which included hundreds of such song
snippets.    Doug