other boots

Hello there,
 This might seem an odd request for this group. I am looking for a
Beatle's bootleg called "Watching Rainbows" It's from July 23,1969 I
believe. I want it because they did the who song "A Quick One While He's
Away" They were apperently quite impressed by it. I'm curious to hear how
they did it. Thus far I have not found this boot. Anyone have it?

Laura Plummer				* "Listen, if they're going to buy
Graduate School of Lib and Info Sci	* lunch boxes, they may as well buy
University of Texas at Austin		* David Cassidy lunch boxes"
liquid@fiat.gslis.utexas.edu		*    --David Cassidy on making money