WHO solo material out on CD ???

Hey all,

I recently wrote to an old work friend, telling him about my excitment
for the new release of Live at Leeds at he wrote me back with a short
story of his WHO experience.   I got a kick out of it and thought it
was kind of neat to read of this coming from an unbiased (non WHO fanatic)
opinion. So I thought I'd pass it along.

.... Re: The Live at Leeds album:  You know that I saw them at the
Orpheum in ~1969, maybe it was '67.  Still got the ticket stubs...I dig
them out of my "treasure chest" every once in awhile to relive the
experience. The concert was somewhat before the Who's Next album, they
tried out all their NEW stuff on the Boston audience, the place went wild!!!  Unbelievable!!!  I remember the hush that fell over the place when R.D.
walked over and turned on the reel-to-reel tape recorder that played the background tracks of Baba oreilly... People were just looking at each
other with a real concerned expression on their face... After what seemed
like FOREVER, the band kicked in, and the frenzy went into overdrive...
I was just a kid, but I remember it like the proverbial yesterday.

Note: for those of you who don't know, the Orpheum is a theater in
the heart of downtown Boston. (a capacity of 4-5000 I beleive).

While I'm here, I may as well ask for some infomation I've been meaning to
ask about for awhile:

What's out and what's not, on official CD of the WHO's solo material?

I've started a chart from the best of my knowledge below.  Please feel
free to correct it and add to it.  Instead of asking about these discs
one by one I thought it would be better to put all of the information
in one place.  Maybe we could add this to the WHO hyperpage (Wes ??).

Peter Townshend:
Who Came First ?	CD with 6 bonus tracks
                        CD Limited edition (64 pg booklet) 6 bonus tracks
Rough Mix         	CD
Empty Glass		CD
                        CD Gold with extra liner notes
All..Chinese Eyes       CD
White City		CD
Deep End Live		CD
Scoop			CD
Another Scoop		CD
Iron Man		CD
Pyschoderelict          CD dialouge version
                        CD music only version (no dialouge)
Cool..(bestof)		CD to be released in May
Secret Policeman's Ball ????????

Roger Daltry:
Under a Raging Moon	CD  (at least it was out on CD. Is it still?)
Rocks in the Head       CD

John Entwistle:
Any hope??????

Keith Moon:
Any hope??

I was also wondering:  Someone the other day mentioned getting ripped off
by buying the CD version of the Kids.. (minus 3 songs) and then having to
rebuy it with the 3 songs.  Is this true??  Does it exist on CD with all
of the songs intact now???

Also, Is it true that some of the WHO CDs will be discontinued.  At a local
record store they said that Two's Missing is already discontinued.  What
else is or will be discontinued?  Can somebody fill in here?

DJF